Skip to main content

Just One of Those Days....

I rarely get the itch for writing anymore ...sad, because that has always  been my one and true outlet. However, when I feel it strongly enough, and after not sleeping for days because I have huge changes coming in my life, yes yet again. I feel compelled to let things out that have been broiling, and I know I can be way too opinionated.  Probably shouldn't have gotten back on social media.

Amazing how easily we can be wiped out of their lives. I should be used to it by now? People always tend to give up when it’s easier. I continually ask the question, “Did I try hard enough?” “ Same question I asked as a child. Did they?”
 Eternal question. #LordsPrayer

So sappy today... sorry! Life for me is always turning upside down. I want to blame myself, because that is my natural reaction... I am a very HARD person to love, of this I am aware of, however, when does it become someone else & not about me to let it go, or try to at least to try and understand it? Oh wait, because they deserve to be happy.

I guess I don’t. It’s about me feeling selfish, and I know I can,  however, it’s also about PTSD. Depression. Dissociative disorder. Yeah. I typed it out loud. I am not ashamed. That’s who I am. Without DISRUPTIVE help from the people that think they know me better,  we and you can get better. 

For all of you out there that have felt this...know I understand. So called “normal” people are just better at hiding their flaws. I want to say Gods got this because He does. But, we ALL, need support, even when we are prickly to it. Jesus never gave up. IE: the woman at the well.
 I am tired of excuses of why I see so many hurting… and yes that includes myself. I said I would be transparent, obviously to a point, I need to know, when do we draw the threshold of love? Should there be one? “Labels create limits.” (2/18/18, Kevin Rivers)

 But, to know one of His children is struggling and you do nothing...makes me question, “what Jesus are you following?” First word that comes to mind, is Justification. We are all great at justifying our actions. 

Ecclesiastes 12 3 NIV
Now all has been heard;
    here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of all mankind 14.
For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing
Whether it is good or evil.



Take Care of You. There will be days when it is only you and God,

xxxoooApril

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as I knew it....

Lost. Confused. Hurt. So many emotions that have consumed most of my life, and have become again intensely prevalent in the last year. When I re-read my journals, writings, posts….I see a trend. I see the problems, but nothing changes. I can’t say I have not grown, matured, and learned the patterns, but there are still the same themes. Love. It is elusive, self-serving, and ambiguous to me. I don’t know if that will ever change, and it scares me. It may sound trivial to many, but when it is not afforded to you as a young child, it does affect your ability to grasp the complexity of it, and create healthy relationships. 2016, like 1983, changed the course of my life. 2016 was a year of a 20 year marriage ending. 2016 was a year of losing the last of familial relationships, I thought I might have. 2016 was a year of my 4 beautiful children experiencing excruciating pain and the broken illusion of a happy family. I would be lying if I said I have not felt like I was the worse failure
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.~ Rev. King is one of my inspirations to be a better person. To overcome adversity with grace, but with the fire to not back down when the going gets tough. I know it is so easy to say we stand for certain causes etc, but when it really comes down to it, do you really ? If I say that nothing will stop me from protecting another child or person in need. I stand behind it 110%. I had to be completely honest with myself & make sure my motives were realistic...because how can I write a book and proclaim that is what I stand behind, and than turn a blind eye to what is right in front of me? I used to wonder what I would really do if I was called on the carpet. The situation presented itself a few months ago. I felt God’s voice in my head asking, “what are you going to do?” I was leaving a

Hard life lessons learned

“God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.”   Stanley Lindquist            Life will always be filled with hurt and betrayal, and that my friend is a continued life lesson for me. I guess it is the hope in some of us that it would end, but unfortunately it doesn’t. I feel like I have been consumed with this hurt from a betrayal a few months ago…I am still trying to let go. It is just so hard sometimes. It hurts so bad, that I literally can feel my heart breaking. Why am I giving these people my head space!!!?? They don’t deserve it. Old habits… so hard to die! I feel sometimes that I have taken 2 steps back because old thought patterns have resurfaced there ugly head. I pray that God gives me the strength I need to let go and move on. I share my struggles because I am human. I don’t hav