Today was an amazing day. I love my God & King, & the blessings I have daily. Speaking today was an honor & a great remembrance for what would have been my moms 57th birthday. I feel humbled & amazed at what God has done in & through my life. His love & mercy is so amazing. I feel peace I have not felt before. I am His & He is mine. Jeremiah 29:11
It is so weird. I have not blogged in forever. I have been writing, but it has been random and in a notebook I carry with me at all times. I was getting ready to check my email and hit my blog bookmark on accident…or was it?? I looked at the date, and was like wow. A whole year has passed. Have I changed at all? For the better? Or the worse? Life is a journey of tears, joy, pain, humility and sprinkled with every other emotion. This has been one the most challenging years of my life. So many different changes. Life looks nothing like it did a year ago. There are things I have handled well, and others that I have botched up horribly. The thing is…I truly believe that nothing we go through is for naught. Does it make it right? No, but I really don’t want to be a victim anymore. How far and how long will we fight the reality of which we are scars and all? It does not have to be a bad thing. If we embrace what has made us, even when it hurts, how much more empowere...
Comments
Post a Comment